Coco Pro Potting Mix
Super Premium Potting Mix
Rocky Point Mulching’s Coco Pro is the first Super Premium Potting Mix available to the marker, and represents genuine innovation in bagged potting mixes. Coco Pro offers unmatched quality, versatility & sustainability; with proven exceptional growing results in the widest variety of plant types & applications.
Coco Pro is made up of a large percentage of Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip; a renewable, sustainable & eco-friendly resource, to enhance rewettability, air-filled porosity, maximise water holding capacity & stimulate root growth.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
Designed to replace the need for multiple specialty potting mix bags, Coco Pro is ideal for:
- All potted fruit trees, vegetables & herbs
- Azaleas, Gardenias & Camellias
- Annuals & Perennials
- African Violets
- Magnolias & Roses
- Bromeliads & Cymbidiums
- Palms & Ferns
Benefits of Rocky Point Mulching Coco Pro:
- Will continue to feed plants for up to 12 months
- Contains Coconut Fibre and Coconut Chip; a renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly product.
- Suitable for small pots all the way through to large Terracotta and Tub pots.
- Professional nursery grade potting mix
- Certified Product for Premium Potting Mix (AS 3743)
What’s in Coco Pro?
- Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser – For 12 months of sustained feeding
- Granular Wetting Agent – For maximum water retention
- Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip – An organic water saver & root stimulator
- Zeolite – For less fertilising & less watering
- Fish & Seaweed Extracts – For stronger healthier plant growth
- Trace Elements – Plant multivitamins
- Sulphate of Potash – For more flowers & juicier fruit
- Microbial Stimulants – Boosting microbiological activity
Rocky Point Mulching’s Coco Pro Super Premium Potting Mix complies with the Australian Standard 3743 for a premium potting mix. This standard is only awarded to products, which have undergone tests, and completely satisfy the guidelines set by SAI Global. This standard is evidence of Rocky Point Mulching’s commitment to quality.
Please call to check if stock is still available.