Paten Park Native Nursery is a not-for-profit, community-run organisation all about returning local plants to the landscape.
If you would like to be a part of this, here are some ways to get involved:
Contributing directly to the Nursery:
- Extra help is always welcome! To help raise & care for native seedlings, please come in to the nursery and talk to any of our staff, contact us by phone or send us a volunteer enquiry through our Contact Page.
- Donate native plant seeds for propagation. Please bring a foliage sample with the seeds to confirm the species identification.
- The shutter-happy can contribute by giving permission to use their work (with acknowledgement) in our public database.
Contributing directly to the Landscape:
Improve the habitat and bring the creatures back to your own patch of paradise. Drop into the nursery or get in touch here for expert advice on:
- Suitable plant species for your area
- Creating wildlife attracting gardens
- Revegetation, landscaping and plant care